East Greenwich, RI February 26, 2021) - Corvias Property Management, which provides on-post housing for more than 84,000 residents, is a recipient of the 2020 National SatisFacts Resident Satisfaction Company Award for excellent resident service efforts and property management for military housing. SatisFacts, the leading third party, multifamily survey and data provider, measured resident satisfaction following every move-in and work order completion at each of Corvias’ 13 installations from coast-to-coast. Recipients were able to submit their responses starting Jan. 1, 2020 through Dec. 31, 2020.
Since 2014, Corvias has utilized the SatisFacts Insite surveys to provide actionable feedback to help increase resident satisfaction and improve property management operations. Every time service is performed, at multiple stages through the process, residents are provided the opportunity to give feedback. The Corvias onsite team receives reports monthly on the SatisFacts results as well as the annual roll-up of scores.
“We have been listening to residents and working extremely hard to make improvements, to not only live up to their expectations but to exceed them,” said Holly Costello, senior vice president of Corvias Property Management. “These results show that our efforts are working and the overwhelming majority of our servicemembers and their families are happy. We will continue to improve, I know, because our employees know their work matters and they are committed to our residents.”
Corvias installations and communities from both its Army and Air Force portfolios received the annual award for consistently maintaining a resident satisfaction score of 4.00+ out of 5.00 for property management services. A few highlights from the survey results include:
- 7.13% increase in the response rate.
- 4.70 out of 5 on the ease of submitting a maintenance request.
- 4.26% increase in the quality of the maintenance work completed.
- 4.68 out of 5 on the courtesy and professionalism of the maintenance staff.
The National Resident Satisfaction Awards recognize top property management companies and communities dedicated to the resident experience. Seven of Corvias’ 13 installations were named base-wide winners of the National Resident Satisfaction Award:
- Aberdeen Proving Ground
- Edwards Air Force Base
- Eglin Air Force Base
- Eielson Air Force Base
- Hurlburt Field
- McConnell Air Force Base
- Seymour Johnson Air Force Base
Corvias communities named winners of the National Resident Satisfaction Award include:
- Aberdeen Proving Ground’s Patriot Village
- Fort Bragg’s Ardennes/Bataan, Casablanca/Anzio Acres, Corregidor / Bougainville, Hammond Hills, Linden Oaks Clubhouse, Linden Oaks Lodge, Nijmegen, Normandy/Bastogne Gables, Pope AFB, and Ste. Mere Eglise
- Fort Meade’s Heritage Park, Meuse Forest, Midway Commons, Normandy Bluffs, Patriot Ridge, and Potomac Place
- Fort Polk’s Cypress Terrace / Dogwood Terrace, Maple Terrace, and Palmetto Terrace
- Fort Riley’s Colyer Manor, Ellis Heights, Forsyth, Historic Main Post, McClellan Place, and Warner - Peterson
- Fort Rucker’s Allen Heights, Bowden Terrace, Munson Heights, Silver Wings, and Skunk Hollow
- Fort Sill’s Buffalo Soldier Acres, Old Cavalry Post, and Southern Plains
- Corvias’ on-post apartment communities:
- Fort Bragg’s Randolph Pointe
- Fort Meade’s Reece Crossings
Corvias Property Management, operating under the Military Housing Privatization Initiative, continues to leverage private sector capital and expertise toward improving military housing for its Department of Defense (DoD) customers and residents. Corvias continues to make better use of data-driven technologies and services to improve the resident experience, inform predictive maintenance and monitoring, drive greater business efficiencies, and improve the resiliency and sustainability of both the homes and the utility infrastructure that service them.
About Corvias Property Management
For more than 20 years, Corvias Property Management has applied its resident-first approach to provide housing operations, maintenance and service support for military and university communities to create safe, high-quality places to live, learn, work and interact. Headquartered in Orlando, Fla., Corvias Property Management manages 35,000 residential units, totaling approximately 50 million gross square feet of real estate across 15 U.S. states, including at 13 military installations and 15 universities. More information can be found at www.corvias.com/propertymanagement/