At Corvias [kore-vee-us], we are engaged citizens and community members with a passion for solving infrastructure problems.
For us, infrastructure is not simply about providing housing or preventing flooding. It’s about how well we all live and work together in a community. And about how we can make a real difference in the world.
That’s why at Corvias, we have a vision for a better tomorrow backed up by plans to make that vision a reality.
Corvias is rooted in the Latin phrase “by way of the heart.” It serves as our daily reminder to lead with our hearts, speak from our conscience, and improve local communities — and society at large — through every one of our partnerships.
The Corvias Approach
When you partner with Corvias, you don’t have to pick and choose which services you want. We’ll help you unlock potential opportunities across all of them — tailored to the needs of your project.
The Corvias approach is rooted in our core principles. Each day we make decisions looking through the lens of our core principles. To stay true to them, we engage in partnerships in which we can be:
Best provider of customer service
Throughout our partnerships, we are committed to offering a personal and empathetic level of service that is better than the situation calls for and more than the customer expects.
Generously give back to the communities where we live and serve
We believe we have an obligation to support the communities where we live and work. Each year, Corvias employees donate thousands of community service hours.
Best place to work
Our employees play a big part in making Corvias the best place to work and providing the highest levels of service. That’s why we invest in their careers by providing them with an exceptional benefits package, recognition, work/life balance, wellness and learning opportunities.
The Corvias approach has a proven track record:
- Clearing deferred maintenance backlogs: Corvias was one of the military’s first private partners when the Army pursued privatization. We cleared their decades-long deferred maintenance backlog, estimated in the billions. For example, when Corvias assumed responsibility for Fort Meade housing, occupancy was around 70 percent with a maintenance backlog of nearly 4,000 work orders. Corvias cleared the backlog within 60 days. Occupancy rates soared above 93 percent.
- Higher education expertise: Corvias is one of the largest on-campus student housing managers in the U.S. We work with more than 15 colleges across six states.
- Renewable energy and energy management: Corvias began installing solar across its military installations to support the Department of Defense’s clean renewable energy goals. To date, we’ve achieved nearly half of our goal of 70 megawatts of solar power. This is part of the energy management solutions we offer all partners to help manage their costs.
Commitment to Our Residents
Our residents’ satisfaction is important to us. We know you have choices. That’s why we work hard to earn your trust, each day.
At the heart of our constant drive to satisfy residents is a set of customer service standards. It’s our commitment to you for how we work on your behalf.
Giving Back to Our Communities
We believe in giving back to the communities we work in — financially and through volunteering time and expertise. Each year our staff donate hundreds of hours of their time to numerous causes.
Our leadership team inspires our Corvias staff to embody our three Core Principles on a daily basis:
- Be the best place to work
- Be the best provider of service
- Generously give back to the communities where we live and serve