For many of our partners, utility costs are often among their largest annual operating costs. By making your residential and commercial buildings more energy efficient, Corvias can save your portfolio money over the long run.
In addition to managing your property, Corvias can help you develop holistic energy management strategies that help you achieve long-term energy goals. This can include stabilizing rate volatility and energy unpredictability.
Energy Conservation & Monitoring Services
Creating healthy and comfortable living environments for residents is important to us. With most Americans spending 90 percent of their time indoors (according to the EPA), air quality and energy efficiency are more critical now than ever.
Through our financing solutions, Corvias helps you fund strategic modernization and sustainable improvements within your building infrastructure.
Our energy conservation and monitoring services include:
- Upgrading to energy efficient lighting and fixtures
- HVAC modernization and duct cleaning
- Increasing insulation, applying weather stripping and installing energy efficient windows
- Installing "smart" thermostats to remotely monitor temperature and building humidity
- Measuring energy usage and indoor air quality
- Water conservation measures, including low-flow toilets and sink aerators
Energy Conservation and Monitoring That Works
We proactively build energy efficiency solutions into our design, construction and renovation proposals to help you stabilize rising utility costs.
For example, if we are renovating an older building, we will recommend addressing energy efficiency by installing conservation solutions such as LED lighting and low flow toilets and faucets. For new construction, we can recommend solutions to attain LEED certification if desired within the project’s goals.
of Our Partners Include Stormwater and Energy Management in Their Portfolios
of Solar Installed Across Three Military Installations
Aggregate savings for our partners through utility audits
Benefits of Working With Corvias
We help you deliver a happy and healthy experience to your residential communities. We do this by managing energy usage and indoor air quality through smart monitoring technology, among other solutions.
Benefits of our energy conservation and monitoring solutions include:
- Installation of energy efficient fixtures and other energy management solutions
- Reducing your carbon footprint while saving energy and money
- Monitoring assets to get ahead of any energy problems before they occur
- A more comfortable resident experience through “smart” thermostats that monitor humidity and automatically make adjustments
- Cleaner interior air quality for better health and safety
Meet Your Energy Team Lead
SVP, Renewable Energy & Utilities Management
Director, Asset Management